Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beach -- LGS week 2 sketch




Hello fellas. 
Hope you had a fabulous weekend. I went for river tubing with my family on the Wenatchee river. Well I must say this marked the end of our summer holidays.
Its Monday and time for letsgetsketchy 2nd week reveal. Here is my take on the sketch.


I have used paperhouseproductions paper and circle cutter from Kreaxions. This circle cutter makes various size circle cutting soo very easy.
I am also entering this layout for sassyscrappers mood board challenge.
September Moodboard Challenge


Thanks for visiting. Please leave your cherished comments.

3 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This layout is amazing! I love the way the photos blend right into the sand and water in the background ~~ genius! The techniques, textures, and colors are absolutely beautiful, I can't stop looking around the page; love it!

Papercrafting Princess said...

Breathtaking layout!

Chantalle said...

Two fantastic layouts - thank you! I absolutely adore how you have used the split tones on this page. It's beautiful