Sunday, September 21, 2014

Happiness-- LGS DT reveal

hello there. Hope you all had wonderful weekend. 
here is my take on the LGS 3rd week sketch by Bev. A simple sketch , giving room to lots of creativity.

We at LGS would love to see your interpretation of the sketch. 



I was inspired by the color challenge on CMS . the scheme perfectly suited my layout.I have tried to use all the colors.

also entering the layout for sketchesforyou tic tac toe challenge.  I have used ink, paint and multiple photos.
Please leave your lovely comments. thanks again for visiting.

2 comments:

Tammi said...

love how you created your background!! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Me Scrappy!!

Bonjourscrap said...

Beautiful layout ! Love the splattery white and the warm colors ! Thanks for playing at CSM!