Wednesday, April 22, 2015

dream catcher

hi

I recently Canada, and the Native American art impresses me so much.
here is my very modest version of their very beautiful intricate work.



I made this for the linnie-blooms - blog hop and it has a small tutorial there.

supplies
Linnie bloom canvas 
Linnie Bloom Hoop
Linnie Bloom feather stencil
Prima Stencil
Ranger ink dabbers
Decoart paint for the feathers
Liquitex gesso

Challenges
PPPAPRIL2015

Thanks for stopping by> dont forget to play linnieblooms blog hop r=to win $50 worth products



1 comment:

Laine Kammeraad said...

Wow Wow Wow your dream catcher is GORGEOUS!! I love the colors, the feathers, the textures. Absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Mixed Media World.

With smiles
Laine Kammeraad
DT Mixed Media World